Link of the Week #20

|


Hello readers! I've struggled a bit to determine exactly what to post for our link this week. This wasn't because of the lack of good material, but rather because of its great abundance! However, after some thought I'd like to highlight two talks given by the eminent preacher, teacher, and pastor Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson.

These talks were given in 2008 one week after Dr. Ferguson turned sixty. In these talks Dr. Ferguson gives some "Reflections at Sixty" by walking through his early life in Scotland and touching on various aspects of the gospel ministry along the way. For me, this was a very powerful and helpful use of my time. I've never heard Dr. Ferguson speak so comfortably and freely. It truly was a blessing to hear such a wise, and godly, man speak about what Christ has done in and through him over the years. I hope that it will be a blessing to you as well.

To listen to this week's link go here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Frankly Speaking | Template Blue by TNB